Lash After Care
- Avoid any contact with water for the next 24 hours in order for the lash adhesive to cure completely
- Do not use regular or waterproof mascara. Most brands of mascara contain chemical properties and oils that will break down the adhesive. Removing mascara from your lashes can cause the extensions to fall off prematurely as well
- Gently cleanse the eye area DAILY and do not scrub or rub your eyes. Avoid any type of oil-based product around the eyes. Again, the oils will break down the adhesive and cause the extensions to fall off. Resuming with normal activities is ok (i.e. - face washing).
- Never use a clamp-style eyelash curler on your extensions. This can permanently damage not only the extensions, but your natural eyelashes as well. Eyelash wands are great for grooming your lashes every morning and after you shower
- Avoid steam, saunas, zero degree weather this way your extensions can last longer. Normal activities like swimming, running, or yoga can resume after 48 hours of application
- Schedule an appointment every 2 to 3 weeks for timely touch-ups. This will keep your lashes looking full and fabulous.
- Do not attempt to remove the extensions yourself, Have them safely and professionally removed by your Lash Tech in order to preserve your natural lashes
- CLEANSE LASHES & FACE PRIOR TO ALL LASH FILLS
- Please contact me if you have any questions or concerns at: firstname.lastname@example.org or text 781.215.3728
Enjoy your New Lashes!!!!!!!